Saturday, April 26, 2008

some more pictures to share......from the gathering.... :)


Erm....I was finally fed to full and satisfied...looking at how deeply asleep I am is enough to prove what I have said....:)










Here is a solo picture of me....i am sitting on a baby chair in Swensons....waiting to be fed with the teddy biscuits.....yum yum...


This picture is taken together with Sinkor...1 of the mummies from the august thread forum....her baby looks just like me she says...if have chance, she will send me her daughter's picture...then u all see whether do we look really alike or not bah...haha....













See me and Jaeden didi....and of course not to forget about our 2 very beautiful and young mummies la...haha....this is our 1st time to take photos together.......is it nice???

No comments: