Saturday, April 26, 2008

My friends and their beautiful mummies.....



See this picture...the lady in orange on the left of the picture is tricia's mummy, ZhuZhu..she is feeding Tricia her porridge...and the lady on the right of the picture is Ethan's mummy, Eunice..she is also trying to feed Ethan..but seems like Ethan is soooo distracted by Tricia!! Haha...

Hmm...the lady dressin in Blue is Meg's mummy, Fenny. I think in this picture, Meg was not captured in in so...maybe later i see if have her, I will show u all ok....
The lady in Green behind is Irene, mummy of Jerald...U see she is so busy with coaxing Jerald.

Hmm...I have just realised something...all of our mummies are very pretty right?









This is Clara and her mummy, Wiselyne. I think this picture was taken when Clara was getting cranky and wants mummy to carry....haha...

No comments: